documentation on mosiac

Reinhard Doelz doelz
Thu Sep 22 01:31:37 EST 1994

Sharokh (sharokh at ramp.com) wrote:

: I've already setup my home page, but I was wondering if there is any
: documentation out there to develop and create multi-pages, programming, etc
: for mosiac/www.  Even like how to include graphic files in X and other
: graphic interface.  Any suggestion would be greatful.  Thanks

In the Mosaic 'Help' button at the top-right of the screen is a pointer to a
FAQ </a> which might be useful. The NCSA httpd has a couple of

The CERN httpd is basically compatible with the NCSA one but has some nice
features which are diffrent from NCSA's. The CERN server FAQ is on
In particular, the 'Common Gateway Interface' (CGI) is important, see
the corresponding documentation </a>.

Regards
Reinhard

--
 R.Doelz         Klingelbergstr.70| Tel. x41 61 267 2247  Fax x41 61 267 2078|
 Biocomputing        CH 4056 Basel| electronic Mail    doelz at ubaclu.unibas.ch|