BioSCAN web pages updated

Doug Hoffman hoffman at cs.unc.edu
Thu Sep 22 13:28:57 EST 1994

The BioSCAN development group at UNC Chapel Hill is pleased to announce a
new and improved version of the BioSCAN Online web pages. The new version
of BioSCAN Online features separate query forms for protein and nucleic
acid sequences, new query and report options, and longer, more descriptive
database and similarity table names.  We hope that these changes will make
access to the BioSCAN server easier than ever. For more information
regarding the BioSCAN server you can access the BioSCAN Home Page at

http://www.cs.unc.edu/bioscan/bioscan.html

To peruse the new web pages you can use

http://www.cs.unc.edu/bioscan/online.html

As always we look forward to your comments and suggestions regarding any
and all aspects of the BioSCAN project.  Try scanning with your favorite
sequence today.

Regards,
Doug

Doug L. Hoffman                 |  University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
3213 NC 62 East                 |  hoffman at cs.unc.edu
Liberty, NC  27298              |  Work: (919) 962-1883, Home: (919) 565-4845
"Democracy, which is a charming form of government, full of variety
    and disorder, and dispensing a sort of equality to equals
        and unequals alike"
                                                     Plato, _The Republic_