Announcing a WWW neural networks in (micro)biology page
rrg at aber.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 02:04:07 EST 1995
This is to announce that a new WWW site (or at least a very large update)
about our applications of neural networks within microbiology and biology can
be found at the following addresses:
A CHEMOMETRICS HOME PAGE
PYROLYSIS MASS SPECTROMETRY HOME PAGE
MY CV WHICH GIVES LINKS TO ABOVE
The sort of things found here deal with:
1. The use of supervised and unsupervised learning.
2. What pyrolysis mass spectrometry is.
3. The identification and classification of bacteria.
4. The quantification of biological systems (eg fermentor broths).
5. The adulteration of food stuffs.
Any sensible comments would be gratefully received.
Dr Roy Goodacre E-mail: rrg at aber.ac.uk
FTP: 188.8.131.52 Voice: +44 970 623111 ext 4187 (work)
Fax: +44 970 622354 +44 974 241236 (home)
Snail: Inst Biol Sci, University of Wales, Aberystwyth, Dyfed, UK
More information about the Bio-www