[DI] Re: Imaging software ?

"AnderasBecker"becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de "AnderasBecker"becker at ps1515.chemie.uni-marburg.de
Mon Jul 10 05:10:24 EST 1995

In article <1995Jul5.064235.29109 at comp.bioz.unibas.ch
"MrCMAdams" mautu at csv.warwick.ac.uk says:

>Does anyone know of any newsgroups and/or companies involved with microscopy
>and cell image analysis? Do any companies have their own homepage on the net?
>I would be much obliged if anyone could help by posting a reply to this
>bulletin board or e-mailing me at the address below.
>
>        Thanks in advance,
>
>                        C. M. Adams
>                        mautu at csv.warwick.ac.uk

Try the newsgroup:

sci.image.processing

Or get the public domain program NIH-Image by:

ftp://zippy.nimh.nih.gov/pub/nih-image.

It is supported by the NIH. They have a mailing list too.

Andreas

Andreas Becker
Arbeitskreis Prof. Kadenbach, FB Chemie/Biochemie, Hans-
Meerwein-Strasse, Philipps-Universitaet, 35043 Marburg, Germany
Phone: privat +49 6421 47304  Labor +49 6421 28 -5721 Fax -2191
eMail: BECKER at ps1515.Chemie.Uni-Marburg.De
WWW  : http://www.chemie.uni-marburg.de/~becker