[Q] GNA-VSNS Biocomputing Course

Gerard Pujadas invbq1 at argo.urv.es
Mon Mar 27 04:21:03 EST 1995

Hi to all netters:

My name is Gerard Pujadas and I am consultant student of the first GNA-VSNS
Biocomputing Course to be held in the Internet next May-August 1995. My
task consist in finding Internet resources which match the subjects of the
course.

The course will deal with:

Alignments (espec. Pairwise Alignments)
Networking
Mathematical Analysis of Sequence Data
Multiple Alignment
Protein Folding with Genetic Algorithms: A teaser

We are looking for all the available resources in the net to do the Course.
If you are a WebMaster of any server which match any of the Course
subjects, please
mail me (I prefer you send me the answers to my e-mail adress better than
in the news, of course if you want to post message in news, please send me
a copy to my mail). Also people who have resources bookmarks about that
subjects are encouraged to send me a mail.

Thanks for all.

Gerard Pujadas
Dept. Bioquimica i Biotecnologia
Univ. Rovira i Virgili