[DI] Online tools and resources

scott_jokerst at data-transport.com scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
Fri Jun 28 17:57:46 EST 1996

Hello Mike,

Go ahead and add our TransportSelect resource to your list of on-line tools
for bioinformatics research.  We're at:

        http://www.data-transport.com

Biological Data Transport is an information integration company, and our
web resource currently allows anyone to query multiple data resources at
the same time through one query box.  We currently support 5 resources, and
will be adding more.  We enjoy feedback from the life sciences community as
it allows us to prioritize our efforts.

Scott

 R. Scott Jokerst (510-648-8229)   scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
 Biological Data Transport         http://www.data-transport.com
 Bringing FOCUS to life sciences informatics, product, & services resources