[DI] plasmid editing program?

scott_jokerst at data-transport.com scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
Mon Mar 4 14:59:49 EST 1996

information resources for:

        plasmid OR restriction OR mapping

Among the other links returned was one for DNASTAR's LASERGENE
software, which you can download to try out and see if it meets your
needs.

       Computer Software
              LASERGENE DNA & Protein Sequence Analysis Software by
              DNASTAR Inc. Download & Testdrive Software! Visit
              LASERGENE's Software Library

If you visit BDT's web site at http://www.data-transport.com and
reissue the query, or simply look up DNASTAR directly, you'll be given
this hyperlink which will take you directly to the information you are
looking for.  It's a snap.

Hope this helps.  Let us know what you think of the service,

Scott

--
   R. Scott Jokerst                   Biological Data Transport
   scott_jokerst at data-transport.com   510-648-8229