[DE] New WWW site at NIBSC

aheath at nibsc.ac.uk aheath at nibsc.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 04:57:22 EST 1996

The National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (NIBSC) UK is a
multidisciplinary scientific establishment with specialized expertise in the
standardization and quality control of biological substances used in
medicine. NIBSC has a National and European regulatory role in the control
of biological medicines and is a World Health Organization International
Laboratory for Biological Standards. We are pleased to announce our new WWW
site at:

This site is still under development but includes information concerning the
activities of NIBSC, the role of the various scientific divisions,
publications, forthcoming meetings, and any job opportunities.

A link is also included to the MRC AIDS Reagent Project, based at NIBSC
which provides an extensive repository of reagents available for use in AIDS

Alan Heath

National Institute for Biological Standards and Control

email aheath at nibsc.ac.uk

Phone: 01707 654753 Ext 288
Fax:   01707 646730