[DI] Bio-Links-Web Page

huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu
Thu Mar 28 08:16:58 EST 1996

Netters
	I am trying to build and maintain yet another bio-web-index.  If
you would like to add anything, please send URls to my email address with
a short (2-3) line description of your site....I am NOT taking links to
Biology Departments, but I do have links to software, educational
materials, journals, bio-databases, and eventually other indecies.
Thanks in Advance
Jeff Huckaby

WEB SITE ADDRESS:  http://www.yale.edu/~huckabyj/topbio.html

Jeff Huckaby                                                      Jeff Huckaby
Department of Biology						       426 OML
email huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu                            Yale University
office:(203) 432-3877               		  	   New Haven, CT 06511
WWW http://www.yale.edu/~huckabyj/topbio.html     	    Lab:(203) 432-3982