[DI] Bio-Links-Web Page

scott_jokerst at data-transport.com scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
Sat Mar 30 17:31:47 EST 1996

Hello bio-www,

Should you send anything to Jeff's list, I would appreciate if you
forwarded your recommendations to Biological Data Transport's site also,

        info at data-transport.com

Our searchable life sciences web resources can be found at:

Should you find yourself checking us out, we would very much appreciate any
feedback you care to offer.

Thanks in advance, and good luck to Jeff,

At 5:16 AM 3/28/96, huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu"Jeffrey J. Huckaby" wrote:
>        I am trying to build and maintain yet another bio-web-index.  If
>you would like to add anything, please send URls to my email address with
>a short (2-3) line description of your site....

[remainder snipped for brevity]

   R. Scott Jokerst            scott_jokerst at data-transport.com
   Biological Data Transport   http://www.data-transport.com
   "Life sciences informatics, product, and services resources"