Course Announcement - Principles of Protein Structure

software software at
Mon Sep 8 13:56:00 EST 1997

An Advanced Certificate in

Principles of Protein Structure Using the Internet '97/'98

Web site:

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting registrations for
this course.

This award winning course is taught purely over the internet and
a number of innovative technologies including use of BioMOO for on-line
tutorials, email discussion lists, and the WWW for course material.

For more information please browse the URL given above.

Please send any queries / requests for application forms to Claire
(c.burton at

The fee for students within the European Union is #260, for non-EEA
students the cost is #575.  Fee payments for overseas students are
made by cheque in pounds sterling drawn on a British bank.