Saving NCBI HTML pages

Richard Friedman friedman at cuccfa.ccc.columbia.edu
Mon Jan 19 03:41:59 EST 1998

Fellow Cyberpunks,

	I have had trouble saving NCBI Blast web pages as html using the source
option with Netscape 3.0 or 4.0 for the Mac, but have been able to do it
with Netscape 3.0 for the DEC-Alpha.The files save as text. I would
appreciate any help along these line you can offer.

	Please excuse me if this is a duplicate posting. I tried to send it
Monday, but it has not appeared in my own listing of Newsgroup postings,
so that I don't know if it got through.

Thanks!
Rich

Richard Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center Computer
and Informatics Resource Center
P&S 1-420C
Columbia University
630 W. 168th St.
New York, NY 10032
(212)305-1667 (voice) (212)305-6926 (fax)
friedman at cuccfa.ccc.columbia.edu

"You must associate mathematics with your life, or else you
will not be able to live your life." Isaac Friedman, age 7.

"Abba (Daddy), purse. Hah, hah, hah!" -Rose Friedman, age 17 months