www.biotm.com - Russian life sciences site - new features

Vladimir Titov vmtitov at aha.ru
Thu Apr 8 12:34:06 EST 1999

Dear Russian-speaking life scientists,

I would like to remind you about the Web site for you, called BioTM
(www.biotm.com). This site, which has been launched  January 25, now
is offering several services useful (I hope) for all of you, located
both in Russia/CIS and abroad. First of all, I would like to recommend
the News section (www.biotm.com/News), which acts now as a "biological
newshub" gathering English and Russian news on biology and medicine
around the Internet. With a very short time lag we display headers,
Russian annotations and hyperlinks (including those to original
scientific publications) to many news articles appearing on the Net.
We are running also an online discussion board and a classified ads
board, both impatiently waiting for your feedback. Also, we would be
pleased to place your announcement and any relevant information, all
for free.

Sincerely yours,

Vladimir Titov, the master of BioTM
info at biotm.com