Sean Quinlan seanq at
Mon Mar 1 08:32:54 EST 1999

    Temple F. Smith's BioMolecular Engineering Research Center's web
has been rebuilt! We have updated and added to our online tools for
computational biology, including our protein profile server. We have
added a
mailing list, as well as expanding the genomes available through our ftp

   We also have a few new things in the pipeline and expect this to be
an exiting few months to come! The URL is:

    If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch with me
at wwwadmin at , I look foward to hearing from you, and any
suggestions you may have!
        Sean Quinlan

Sean P. Quinlan
mailto:wwwadmin at