BioScience Links

Sergey Kosourov sergks at issp.serpukhov.su
Tue Oct 5 06:48:59 EST 1999

Dear Colleagues,

We are glad to announce the new information resource - BioScience Links -

has been developed on the basis of the Laboratory of Biochemistry and Biotechnology

of Phototrophic Microorganisms web-server (Institute of Basic Biological Problems,

RAS; Pushchino).

At the moment, BSL database contains 154 links related to biological studies.

Biochemistry, biotechnology, molecular biology, software, journals and other links

are presented. We hope that this resource might be useful to you.

You can find it at http://www.biolinks.net.ru

Please, send us any your comments.

Best regards,

Webmaster