New web site for webmasters and web developers: WebSiteWave.Net

Ivan Petrovic info at websitewave.net
Mon Oct 16 05:46:57 EST 2000

ATTN: Webmasters and Web developers...

There is a new website:

      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
                   http://www.websitewave.net
      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

which offers you only great stuff (web sites, scripts, resources, manuals,
tutorials, articles, forums, ...) for webmasters and web developers. More
than 200 resources sorted in many categories. All sites with small reviews
and rating.

Because WebSiteWave.Net is young site, there aren't all webmaster sites in
our database at the moment (but we are trying to have them all!). So if you
have some stuff for webmasters or you know some site for webmasters, please
submit it so we can review it and add it in our database.

Go to: http://www.websitewave.net/submit.html to add your web-sites into our
database.

Also if you know any webmaster or web developer, please forward this message
to him so he can see this great site.

Please visit us at http://www.websitewave.net/

Thank you for your attention.

WebSiteWave.Net Team