SRS and multiple retrievals

Alejandro Miguel Martin Dunn alejandro.martin at cigb.edu.cu
Fri Sep 8 04:17:54 EST 2000

You can't do this on SRS anymore :)
I'm not by far an SRS experienced user but I don't remember any way to do
that. However, you can try this (it's an old e-mail service allowing the
user to retrieve ENTREZ records, don't know if it's still working):

Service: retrieve at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Purpose: Retrieve GenBank and other sequence data-base records from an
e-mail server based on any text term, including accession number, author
name, locus, gene name, etc.
How To Use/How To Get Help: To receive documentation, send a message
containing only the word HELP. For personal assistance, send e-mail to:
retrieve-help at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

cheers,
Alejandro