Site for searching database with user defined pattern?

Cathy Wu wuc at NBRF.Georgetown.Edu
Thu Apr 5 04:28:24 EST 2001

Hi Fergus,

You can use the "pattern search" page from our web site at:

Option 2 "Search a query pattern against a sequence database" allows
you to search user-defined patterns or Prosite patterns against PIR
protein sequence database or iProClass database of PIR and Swiss-Prot

Cathy H. Wu
Director of Bioinformatics
National Biomedical Research Foundation
Georgetown University Medical Center
3900 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007-2195
PIR Home: