Transcription Factor Database on the web?

Rob Harper harper at
Tue Jun 12 11:26:33 EST 2001

The old version of transfac is available from
The latest one needs a licence.

You can search the database with SRS. Go to

to find out more about the database and its associated links.

All the best.

news:3B1F5402.CE97380 at