Transcription Factor Database on the web?

Rob Harper harper at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 12 11:26:33 EST 2001

The old version of transfac is available from
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/transfac/
The latest one needs a licence.

You can search the database with SRS. Go to
http://srs.ebi.ac.uk/srs6bin/cgi-bin/wgetz?-page+LibInfo+-id+2ke3r1GWZDO+-li
b+TFFACTOR

to find out more about the database and its associated links.

All the best.

news:3B1F5402.CE97380 at cam.ac.uk...