NETTAB Call extension

Paolo Romano paolo at
Tue May 7 04:28:58 EST 2002

Dear all,

I'm sending this final call to many mailing lists, sorry for

Paolo Romano
Dear all,

since we received some requests, we decided to extend the
NETTAB and BIXMAS call for papers (software agents and
bioinformatics) for a few days.
So, if you are interested in submitting a contribution as an
oral communication, please send me a short note including
an abstract and submit the paper within a few days.

Email the abstract to info at and submit the paper
at .

Please remember that the deadline for posters is May 31, 2002.

Best regards. Paolo Romano
Paolo Romano (paolo.romano at
National Cancer Research Institute
Largo Rosanna Benzi, 10, I-16132, Genova, Italy
Tel: +39-010-5737-288  Fax: +39-010-5737-295