MALDI-TOF/Proteomics mail at
Tue Jan 14 06:27:54 EST 2003

2D-Gel analysis $195.00/sample
MALDI-TOF analysis $397.00/sample
Western Blot plus 2D-gel $296.00/sample
Electroelution Capsule $98.00/8capsules
For quantitative electroelution of proteins from 1D/2D gel
Peptide Synthesis $16.00/residue
Peptide Synthesis + KLH conjugation + Antibody Production (one rabbit) only $795.00

Download order forms from
To obtain any of the above services please contact PeptideXpress at
Bio-world Labs 1-800-860-9729 or email to support at

To request a catalog, email your address to catalog-request at
We sent you this email because you requested information at our website or with one of our affiliates.
If you do not wish to receive further promotions from us, please send a blank e-mail to:
remove at
We will promptly honor your request.