Sir John Sulston Interviewed

PDeards at PDeards at
Tue Feb 3 13:46:26 EST 2004

The Genomics channel of (
is carrying a profile and interview with Sir John Sulston.

Sir John Sulston was awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 2002 for
groundbreaking work in genetics, mapping the processes of cell division,
differentiation and programmed cell death in the tiny nematode worm,
Caenorhabditis elegans. Since the early 1990s, however, he has been better
known as the face of the UK's contribution to the publicly funded Human
Genome Project.

You can read the article at You
need to register to read our features, but registration is free and quick,
and you can also sign up for our free monthly genomics, proteomics and
bioinformatics email newsletter.

Paul Deards
Website Manager - separationsNOW

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the person or
organisation it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient, you
must not copy, distribute, or disseminate the information, open any
attachment, or take any action in reliance of it. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender.

except where the sender specifically states otherwise.

Although this email has been scanned for viruses you should rely on your
own virus check, as the sender takes no responsibility for any damage
arising out of any bug or virus infection.