[Bio-www] RE: The Human Genome Project at Columbia University

DRNFSALAMA at aol.com DRNFSALAMA at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 20:45:50 EST 2005

Dear Sir/MS
I am in the process of arranging for the  Empire State Association of Two
Year College Biologists (ESATYCB) 2006  Conference.  The conference is  expected
to draw attendees from all SUNY 2-year colleges, local colleges, high  schools
instructors and their students.   Members expressed interest in  having up
date on the genomic project research.  Therefore I contacted you hoping that you
 may be able to provide a speaker who would update our knowledge on the
subject  of Genomic sequencing.
The Conference will be held at  Rockland Community College, Suffern, NY. ,
which is about 35-40 min. from Columbia University, exit 14 B on  Deegan
Through Way.  The exact date of the conference is April  28 to 30th, 2006.  The
guest speaker presentation will take about one hour, and can be arranged for
Saturday April 29th, or Sunday the 30th, 2006.
Your quick reply will be deeply  appreciated.
Sincerely,
Nan Salama, Ph.D.
President-elect of the  ESATYCB
Professor of Biology at  RCC