[Bio-www] Download free Lab Inventory software

ATGC Labs Support via bio-www%40net.bio.net (by support from atgclabs.com)
Tue Jan 15 15:13:30 EST 2013

Download free Lab Inventory software

http://sourceforge.net/projects/labinventory/files/.

The Lab
Inventory System is an innovative, easy to learn solution for research
laboratories.
You can quickly and easily upload your existing Excel
based inventory and get started in minutes, manage laboratory inventory,
place orders and keep track of them in one place.
Lab Inventory can
provide you with the advanced functionality you require enabling you to
regain control of your stuff. Running a laboratory is challenging, and
knowing what you have in stock and who has it is extremely important to
reduce costs and increase productivity, make things run efficiently.

We would greatly appreciate any feedback you have on which modules
you find particularly helpful, those for which you would suggest additions
or corrections, as well as new features.

This information will
be used to further enhance and improve our programs.

www.atgclabs.com
Email: support from atgclabs.com