Cell preparation for PCR

White Nick njw at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue May 25 09:03:25 EST 1993

Hello!

I'm assuming this group is now up and running - if it's not, "sorry".

I'm working on chromosome twenty deletions associated with myeloproliferative
disorders. My particular problem at present is I have one patient with
what appears to be an unusual lineage involvement. Tomorrow (aaaagh) I'll
be getting a new sample and flow sorting several leucocyte subsets.So far
no problem but does anyone have a good reliable method for obtaining
template DNA from a small number of cells (approx. 1000)?

If replies could be mailed or even faxed directly to me I would be
extremely grateful.

Many Thanks
Nick

Nick J. White                           Telephone +44 223 330561
Department of Haematology               Fax       +44 223 336827
University of Cambridge                 E-Mail    njw at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
Hills Road  Cambridge UK CB2 2QH