chromosome 15

Mark Brady mark at sun.rhbnc.ac.uk uhaa022 at sun.rhbnc.ac.uk
Wed Aug 3 04:58:50 EST 1994

Hello,
I am scouring for sources on information concerning chromome
15, specifically consequences of a condition known as
di-centric chromosome 15. I am a non biologist,I am looking
for help for my sister who has been told her son, my Nephew
has this condition, but has not been told much else. For
example, recently we have been told he has "macolopathy" -
bad vision in the centre of his eye. Would this be related ?

If anyone has sources to hand, I would appreciate email.
My sister is very keen to understand what is in store for her.

Regards,
	Mark
	mark at sun.rhbnc.ac.uk