chromosomal arrangements

Gerard LACROIX lacroix at ens.fr
Wed Aug 10 19:38:42 EST 1994

	Is this a very recent group or what? I only see two articles here. Never
mind, maybe some day I get some usefull information. I'm working on the evolution
of karyotypes (assuming that the possible importance of the "morphology" of
chromosomal sets has been neglected for too long), so if anybody can give me a
good reference for a review OR ANY INFO ABOUT THE KARYOTYPE of the animal or plant
he/she is working on, such as number and types of chromosomes and/or estimated
DNA length, it will be of much help.

			Thank's in advance

				Gerard Lacroix
				Laboratoire d'ecologie