Rh- factor

greg at MENDEL.LLNL.GOV greg at MENDEL.LLNL.GOV
Wed Aug 17 13:49:06 EST 1994

This question can be answered fairly easily by checking the Online
Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database ; in this case, look
up entry 268150.
Access to the database is available via gopher at gopher.gdb.org; WWW at
http://gdbwww.gdb.org; or via IRx by obtaining an account for GDB/OMIM
(contact help at gdb.org for an account to access data in this manner).