Printers

cain at icr.ac.uk cain at icr.ac.uk
Thu Dec 1 08:42:08 EST 1994

Dear news readers ,

	I was wondering if was not the only one out to have had problems with
Tektronix Phaser IISX printers ? I think that it may be due to the interface
with the the Mac . There is apparently upgraded software available but as I do
not have an applelink account I have not been able to test this theory out with
the latest release .
	If there is anyone out there who has resolved thier problems please
contact me , or alternatively if there is anyone out there who wants to
download the latest version of the print driver please also contact me .
	My email adress is cain at icr.ac.uk and i am eager to hear of anyone in a
similar situation .

	Thanks for your assistance ,

		David Cain