Cell Surface Marker for Human Chromosome 15?

Tue Dec 6 18:16:28 EST 1994

Greetings, everyone,

	I'm thinking about trying to select for/against the presence of
human chromosome 15 in a hybridoma.  It would be really handy if there
was a cell surface protein expressed on this chromosome which I could
identify with an antibody.
	Is there a database that lists genes and their location in the
genome?  I could perform a simple database search if this information
is available.  Thanks in advance!

Unique ID : Ladasky, John Joseph Jr.
Title     : BA Biochemistry, U.C. Berkeley, 1989
Location  : Stanford University, Dept. of Structural Biology, Fairchild D-105
Keywords  : immunology, music, running, Green