Autoseq news

cain at icr.ac.uk cain at icr.ac.uk
Sat Dec 17 06:11:27 EST 1994

Dear autosequencers ,

	I am trying to establish if there is any intrest out there in an
autosequence newsgroup , solely devoted to helping solve the problem inherent
with advancing technologies such as the ones we are involved with . The
newsgroup would of course help to form better links between users regardless
of which type of machine you use , or wether you run a core facilty or simply
use autosequencing to improave your own experiments .
	I feel that we need to concentrate our resourses and be able to take
part in informative discussions without having to sift through the number of
other diverse messages that go to a newsgroup such as this .
	Topic that i have in mind include comparisons of template preperation
, techniques for sequencing through difficult templates and input into how
users are finding the new advances in robotic assistance .
	If you support my call for a dedicated newsgroup please email me at :

	cain at icr.ac.uk

	If there is sufficient support we can go ahead so please bring this
to the attention of other intrested parties that you know and whom may not be
a member of this newsgroup .
	Thankyou for your co-operation and have a great Xmas ,

	David Cain
	Automated DNA sequencing facility
	Institute of cancer research
	London