pBluescript primers

greg at MENDEL.LLNL.GOV greg at MENDEL.LLNL.GOV
Thu Dec 29 15:02:53 EST 1994

The primer sequences which we found give somewhat more accurate
sequence reads are, for the M13 Forward primer direction :

aaacgacggccagtgag

and for the M13 Reverse primer direction :

caattaaccctcactaa

I would be happy to hear of results (positive, negative, or
neutral !) from anyone who compares these to other sequencing
primers.

Greg Lennon
Human Genome Center
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory