Lawrence Washington lwashing at
Thu Dec 29 15:08:35 EST 1994

In article <carol-2612942027400001 at>, carol at
(Carol) wrote:

> When you think genetic engines, think Acme genetic engines!  "With
> Acme, your gene pool is generally safe."
> --
> Andrew Carol     "Could be worse.  Could be raining."
> carol at    carol at    71350.3646 at

God BLESS you, Acme!

You will be getting our purchase requisition for one Helix Master 2000
immediately.  Our old Baserator Classique has been a real work horse (you
know the one...coal fired, live steam polymerase turbines, cast iron
extension chambers, manufactured back when Detroit still knew how to craft
fine, if a bit garish, molecular machinery.)  But when the genetic drift
pressure valves on those things fail a man could loose a finger.  So it is
worth it to us to upgrade.

Lawrence Washington
Indiana University
Institute for Molecular