NEW GENE SEQUENCER ANNOUNCED

Lawrence Washington lwashing at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Thu Dec 29 15:08:35 EST 1994

In article <carol-2612942027400001 at carol.alaska.net>, carol at alaska.net
(Carol) wrote:

> When you think genetic engines, think Acme genetic engines!  "With
> Acme, your gene pool is generally safe."
>
> --
> Andrew Carol     "Could be worse.  Could be raining."
> carol at alaska.net    carol at ctis.af.mil    71350.3646 at compuserve.com

God BLESS you, Acme!

You will be getting our purchase requisition for one Helix Master 2000
immediately.  Our old Baserator Classique has been a real work horse (you
know the one...coal fired, live steam polymerase turbines, cast iron
extension chambers, manufactured back when Detroit still knew how to craft
fine, if a bit garish, molecular machinery.)  But when the genetic drift
pressure valves on those things fail a man could loose a finger.  So it is
worth it to us to upgrade.

--
Lawrence Washington
Indiana University