Automated DNA Sequencing Core Lab

ALLIN1 Fetcher A1FETCHER at GALAXY.GOV.BC.CA
Thu Feb 17 18:48:34 EST 1994

--Boundary (ID exKgrVyLageirlp49J4fXw)

    Due to a mail delivery problem this morning, the attached message
    was not delivered directly to your account.  However, it has been
    forwarded to you by the automated ALL-IN-1 postoffice.

    Please do not use the ANSWER command to reply to this note.
    Instead, use the FORWARD command to re-address it to the original
    sender.

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    ALL-IN-1 Postoffice (389-3200)

--Boundary (ID exKgrVyLageirlp49J4fXw)