Species' Genomes

Russell B. Weiser ep405 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Thu Mar 31 16:00:54 EST 1994

Can Anybody out there either post or E-mail me a copy of the most
recent genome project for any animal (preferably the human genome
or the cat genome).  We're learning about genetics in school and
I'd like a copy if there's one out there.      Thanx.
By the way (BTW), a while back, I saw a segment on some news
broadcast where everybody in this one town was happy and "content
with their lot". Some scientists thought that it might have some-
thing to do with a "magic gene" or a "mystery gene" or something
like that.  Has anyone else heard anything?
XVR27