Fragile x syndrome

Martin Kennedy mkennedy at
Sun May 29 22:14:26 EST 1994

In article <2rvtk3$n24 at>, ellie43 at (ELLIE43) writes:
...Fragile X syndrome...
> A friends son was just diagnosed with this problem.  I would like to
> find any information  that is available about this.

This is a very active area, and there is a lot of literature.  Some general
refs are:

J Med Genet 28, 811-813
Trends in Genetics 8, 249-255

If you want more specialized refs or info, email me; we do the DNA test for
this disorder.

NNNN   NN  Martin A Kennedy (E-mail = mkennedy at  ZZZZZZZ
	      Phone (64-3)364-0880  Fax (64-3)364-0750