info fragment assembly

daniela de cristofano decristo at hp1.sm.dsi.unimi.it
Thu Nov 17 06:33:17 EST 1994

  We're two Italian students in Information Science interested in the problem
  of DNA fragment assembly and we're searching information about it.
  Could you send us some electronic addresses or directories in which we can
  find something about it? Could you give us also the bibliography of articles
  or books talking about ? We're also interested in algorithms solving the
  problem of reconstructing a DNA sequence knowing only the sequences of many
  interlapping fragments of it. Where can we find them,please?

                          Grazie, DANIELA DE CRISTOFANO
                                  PIERLUIGI FRISCO

      PS: decristo at ghost.sm.dsi.unimi.it