Laboratory Management Systems

Mike Morris mike at divsun.unige.ch
Mon Oct 17 11:59:21 EST 1994

I too am looking actively at this problem (finding a genetics lab
management package), and am finding it hard to locate existing
packages.
  I am currently talking with Craig Rudlin of Medical Software and
Computer Systems Inc, Richmond VA, fax 001.804.353.3418, who has a
good-sounding package for Suns. The program is designed for running
an endocrinology lab, but sounds modifiable for a genetics lab. We are
talking about exactly what I require, which he can then build in. It
 may be worth getting in touch with him (if you do, please say I gave
you his address - we have not yet fixed a price! ;)
  Mike

Michael Morris PhD
Division of Medical Genetics       tel (Switzerland) (22) 702.56.94
CMU, University of Geneva          fax (Switzerland) (22) 702.57.06
Geneva, Switzerland                email mike at medsun.unige.ch