help in looking at gross chromatin structure...

d-burtrum at d-burtrum at
Tue Apr 4 14:07:31 EST 1995

Our lab has a set of transgenic mice which overexpress a specific protein
in the lymphoid tissues.  Preliminary data suggests that the chromatin
structure in transgenic tissues has been modified in some way such that
the chromatin is more dense or has interrupted protein interaction...

I need suggestions for many different ways to test this...

microscopy, enzyme digestions or any other suggestions are greatly welcome.

frazelled grad

mrtour at

or Michelle