Online Automated DNA Sequencing Troubleshooting Guide

Luc Simon Luc.Simon at
Thu Apr 13 12:40:08 EST 1995

In article <rwf-1104951349190001 at>, rwf at
(Robert Feakes) wrote:

> Following discussions with people at a number of sites I am trying to
> establish an online automated DNA sequencing troubleshooting guide.
Great idea!!

> I am very keen for this to go ahead and would welcome expressions of
> interest and any suggestions.
> I would also welcome responses from people willing to run "mirror" sites,
> particularly in the US and Japan, to reduce traffic and the load on our
> server.
I am willing to set up a mirror here as soon as you have something going
on your side of the pool!

Luc Simon

Universite Laval
Ste-Foy, Quebec