Keith Robison robison at
Thu Apr 20 07:33:44 EST 1995

Look in On-Line Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM)

	E-mail		mailserv at

It is a standard textbook on human genetic disease.  You might
also try searching biosequence databases for the gene "obese"
Look in

Good luck!

Keith Robison
Harvard University
Department of Genetics / HHMI

robison at

2b16salzbren at wrote:
: I.The genetic aspect of weight loss
: 	A)genetic factors of metabolic rate (ie. hereditary)
: 	ting
: 		tissues
: 	D)sex-linkage or any autosomal linkage of these or any other genes relat		ed to weight loss.
: 	E)case studies of families and the weight of each family member.  (espec		ially families with genetic disorders)
: 	F)do certain genetic disorders contribute to susceptibility to weight lo		ss?
: 	G)genes responsible for enzymatic levels (enzymes which act on fats, sugars, proteins, and other injested foods.
: 	H)comparison of genetic vs. environmental factors on weight levels and w		eight loss.

: I hope someone out there can help me a little.  I have a feeling this paper will turn out to be pretty interesting.

: Thanks.

: 2b16salzbren at