Mapping Chromosomes

Tom Shafron tshafron at students.wisc.edu
Wed Aug 9 15:50:51 EST 1995

Re; Article in NEw York Times Science section: Does anyone out there have
anymore information about the mapping of the single celled organism's DNA,
presented in the Times article Sunday July ~31?  In the article, each
segment of a particular single celled animal's DNA was mapped to determine
the formation of protien synthesis within the cell as it is being formed.
Any information wouyld be greatly appreciated.

     Brett Newblatt (I'm using my friend's account)