Klinefelter's Syndrome

LeroyC1013 leroyc1013 at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 23:44:58 EST 1995

You can find volumes of information by contacting K.S. and Associates

P.O. Box 119

Roseville, CA 95678
They send out a great newsletter that is published every 2 mos.  Our
18 yr. old has K.S., and this newsletter has been ouf great help for him
and for us.  There is a conference on K.S. in Oct. in Washington D.C.

I am not aware of any K.S. newsgroups at this time, but would love to see
one started.