DNA help

THORN at LAN.TJHSST.EDU THORN at LAN.TJHSST.EDU
Tue Dec 19 10:49:10 EST 1995

> >I'm looking for a video by the name of "The Search For the Double
Helix"
> >starring Jeff Goldbloom.  If anyone has any idea where I could get
this,

> Wasn't this called something else?  "Life Story" springs to mind, or
maybe "The
> Story of Life".  I think it was a BBC film wasn't it?  Hope this helps.

This is available as a tape and as a laserdisk with backgound info about
the protagonists AND the science.  I believe Sunburst markets them.
Check with a precollege teacher or get hold of the Sunburst or
Videodiscovery catalogs.  George Lucas produced the videodisk, so you may
be able to get some info via the WWW if Amblin entertainment or Lucas
have websites.  I have seen the video and videodisk.  Actually, there may
even be a CD-ROM in the Sunburst set.  I just don't have the catalogs
around.
Regards,

Toby Mogollon Horn, Ph.D.			*THE DNAHAND*
Life Science and Biotechnology Laboratory			<thorn at lan.tjhsst.edu>
Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology
6560 Braddock Road
Alexandria, VA 22312	phone 703-750-5024		fax 703-750-5010