telomerase

sebastian poggio poggio at SERVIDOR.DGSCA.UNAM.MX
Mon Feb 13 15:08:39 EST 1995

Hi I am no sure if this is the right discution group to make this question sorry if not.

I am doing some reserch on telomerase an after reading a few articles I have a question that may be irrelevant or due to my bad memory but in any way here it goes:
I remember that the okazaki fragments have a special sequence that is not the sequence of telomeres, but in any model where telomerase acts an okazaki fragment has to be done, so how the primasa manages to produce the frament?