genomic mapping on X chromosome

¦Û¥ÑÂQ©¹ªÌ shengfan at tpts1.seed.net.tw
Thu Feb 23 10:06:29 EST 1995

Dear Friends:
We have isolated a human cDNA which is determined to locate at X chromosome
by PCR on a human-hamster hybrid cell DNA panel. What we plan to do next is
to accomplish the gene's fine mapping. We hope that there are hybrid cell
panels containing X chromosome contigs. Does anybody have information about
such panels? Or are there sources where X chromosome YAC contigs are
provided? Thank you very much in advance.

Frank S. Fan    e-mail: shengfan at tpts1.seed.net.tw
Institute of Genetics, National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.