FREE COLLEGE COURSE ON INTERNET

Bryan Thornberg bryan6 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 25 17:49:30 EST 1995

 RE: DNA FINGERPRINTING, PROTEIN & GENE SEPARATION

		I am currently in the process of utting a college course
onto the Internet relating to the electrophoresis system. This system is
FUNDAMENTAL to the study of biotechnology & is designed for the
research, educational, forensic, and clinical application. This course
will eventually be a requirement at all colleges & universities.

		Polyacrylamide is used in the electrphoresis rocess to
searate molecules. The gels that are formed using polyacrylamide
separate the molecules by weight and electrical charge, allowing onme to
view the smalles components of life, including DNA. The implications of
this process for the medical field alone are stunning. It could one day
lead to the cure for all inherited diseases known to man, including
heart disease and cancer.

		I would appreciate any thoughts or feedback that you may
have regarding this, as well as any links to any group(s) or person(s)
who may be able to utilize this information. Samples will also be
available.

Thank You.

Bryan D. Thornberg