DNA cloning and animal cloning...

Michael Woycheck maw153 at psu.edu
Mon Jan 9 19:13:55 EST 1995

I am a relative amateur when it comes to the field of Biology, but I
have become somewhat interested in the genetic side.  After having some
courses in Biology, I am aware that it is possible to reproduce DNA
material.

However, I was wondering if someone could enlighten me on the progress
of the cloning of animals, specifically median mammals such as dogs.

I would appreciate any information regarding the above topics via e-mail.
Thank you very much for your attention and consideration!

-Mike Woycheck