Genetics/Blood Type

swest at imt.net swest at imt.net
Wed Jul 5 16:50:31 EST 1995

My daughter-in-law has AB Pos blood - my son has AB Neg.  She has suffered
three near fatal miscarriages and has recently found out she is pregnant.  The
Doctor in the town through which she had the last miscarriage told them it
could be a genetic chromosone problem...like on the "leg" was missing from the
 X or Y.  Her mother is B neg and her father was O Pos.  I am A Neg and
took all the Rhogam shots many years ago.  Could anyone offer some information
to this problem?  It would be most appreciated.  Please understand it needs to
be in layman's language.  What genetic information from either side would be
useful to us?

Many thanks beforehand
swest at imt.net