Genetics-Related Disease States

John K. Munro, Jr. jkm at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 13 17:42:57 EST 1995

While the Human Genome Database at Johns Hopkins University contains
information on genetics-related disease states for each chromosome, this
information is not convenient to locate and retrieve, i.e. through any
text search capability.  I would like references on the network
(preferably Web or WAIS servers) to easily and quickly text searchable
databases of this
information.  For example, I want to search for "diabetes" or "Down's
Syndrome" and get a list of chromosomes related to these disease states.

John K Munro Jr
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
jkm at ornl.gov
(615) 574-0635